Let your heart guide you......It whispers so listen closely

Monday, January 18, 2010

peace of mind

When mind is disturbed, just let it be. Give it a little time. It will settle down on its own. You don’t have to put in any effort to calm it down. It will happen. It is effortless.
‘Peace of Mind’ is not a strenuous job; it is an effortless process!

Today morning someone mailed me a story of Buddha with the above message as moral of the story. Loved what it conveyed. Because this was something I wanted to be told. Sometimes I keep overlooking the obvious facts like this. And once I see them life no more remains complicated. Its as simple as life could be. :P

By the way I was just remembering some stories/poems in English II for ISC/ICSE . Those used to be simple and soothing..I loved almost all of them..but couldn't name each..some of them which I was pondering over today were Miracle of Lava Canyon, Unwanted, Love across the salt desert, Too Bad, Gift of Magi, Most Beautiful, Aurengzeb at his father's bier,
A Doctor's Journal Entry 6th August 1945, Father William..and many more.
If you get to read any of these do go for it, I am sure you will love them.
:-)

3 comments:

Sid said...

"as simple as life could be" - ain't that, by implication, complicated??
Anyways, now I've to find those poems too :)

deep said...

:) paradox you see.. :P
BTW all aren't poems.

CYNOSURE said...

seems to be a interesting one.....will surely go through them.........

Post a Comment