Let your heart guide you......It whispers so listen closely

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

There is a smile on my face right now, one of contentment. The hidden smile; not the usual giggly one which any passerby can read. As if some one has some how formatted the system, and system is happy on getting all the programs being reinstalled, and all crap files are removed. So it is not getting a feel of Program Not Responding, and need for Ctrl+Alt+Del. That’s too kiddy metaphor, and I use it often; we are more of machines than human..you see..!!

On a serious note, this automatic unwinding is so amazing, that I am feeling totally different. Always it is the case that in lack of people to accompany, absence of friends, I keep looking on phone that it should ring and I will have a chance to talk. If I don’t want it to ring then definitely I am angry or upset or both. But today on walk ambiance looked so beautiful, it held my hand so softly, made me listen a rhythm so divine, that I don’t want any calls to help me pass my boredom. When I am walking alone, almost every time, I long for an encounter with some friend or an acquainted. But today it was good to see that no one was there. When I looked back, road was all on its own, except for few strangers, whose presence doesn’t matter. It isn’t that I don’t have any pending works, they are as always there, but then only difference is that’s not bothering me, I am not worried. Its not the usual brisk walk, it is a leisure walk. And up above moon looks so lovely, and elegant at the same time, while it is busy playing with clouds.

Nothing to run for. To be on one’s own. This was one of the most delicious(to heart) desserts I have ever had.. :)

And that’s my lullaby for the time..simply wonderful!!

Another summer day, has come and gone away, in Paris and Rome
But I wanna go home
May be surrounded by, A million people I, still feel all alone
I just wanna go home, Oh, I miss you, you know
And I’ve been keeping all the letters that I wrote to you
Each one a line or two, “I’m fine baby, how are you?”
Well I would send them but I know that it’s just not enough
My words were cold and flat, And you deserve more than that
Another aeroplane, Another sunny place
I’m lucky, I know
But I wanna go home, I’ve got to go home
Let me go home
I’m just too far from where you are
I wanna come home
And I feel just like I’m living someone else’s life
It’s like I just stepped outside, when everything was going right
And I know just why you could not come along with me
'Cause this was not your dream, but you always believed in me
Another winter day has come and gone away in even Paris and Rome
And I wanna go home, Let me go home
And I’m surrounded by, a million people I, still feel all alone
Oh, let me go home, Oh, I miss you, you know
Let me go home, I’ve had my run
Baby, I’m done, I gotta go home, Let me go home
It will all be all right, I’ll be home tonight,
I’m coming back home

-Michael Buble

4 comments:

sri said...

I can so empathise with this feeling deeps :)

Dr. Tripat Mehta said...

Let me go home, I’ve had my run

wonderful feelings :)

Swaram said...

Aww I loved this post .. its so nice to hv that 'Me-time' sometimes ... time only with myself :)
I so wanna feel like gng on a looong walk under the moon-lit sky nw :)

CYNOSURE said...

hmmm...nicely expressed feelings......:)

Post a Comment