Let your heart guide you......It whispers so listen closely

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

busy but enjoying

With lot of simulation works to prove the results, and with all the things going wrong, I have lots of work to do, at least for the time being; which is enough to keep me occupied. To be noted, me being occupied here means my brain is busy with some positive, constructive, fruitful (still not sure about the results) work to the contrary of usual killing of time on internet and procrastinating work. I think thats influence, someone did say yesterday, wasting time can also be done in a planned and useful manner ;) I think I am on the track for for the day at least. Actually when I am busy I am happy. So key is to be busy. But being like me never gets busy until and unless there is some sort of deadline whether it be visible or invisible. So again there is a uncertainty about how long will I be happy and not cursing the self and not writing those weird, drooping posts.

Sometimes I listen to a song, get addicted to it and want more of it and keep listening to it n no. of times, and it could be anything. I guess I am not the only one to whom this happens. Sometimes I am on Wish I was your lover, sometimes it could be favorites from Jagjit Singh, on the other times it could even be Chiggy-Wiggy track :O And the latest was Tere Utare Hue Din (I think it got more than 2n times). And the current one is It must have been love by Roxette. I am loving this old ballad like anything and there are no specific reasons for that except for its music, lyrics and voice :P And then while scrolling through others came across these words, and felt as nothing could be more perfect..

Oh, why you look so sad? Tears are in your eyes
Come on and come to me now.
Don't be ashamed to cry, let me see you through
Cause I've seen the dark side too.
When the night falls on you, you don't know what to do,
Nothing you confess could make me love you less
I'll stand by you,
I'll stand by you, won't let nobody hurt you,
I'll stand by you.
So, if you're mad get mad, don't hold it all inside,
Come on and talk to me now.
And hey, what you got to hide? I get angry too
But I'm a lot like you.
When you're standing at the crossroads, don't know which path to choose,
Let me come along, cause even if you are wrong
I'll stand by you,
I'll stand by you, won't let nobody hurt you,
I'll stand by you.
Take me into your darkest hour, and I'll never desert you.
I'll stand by you.
And when, when the night falls on you baby, you're feeling all alone,
You won't be on your own, I'll stand by you.
I'll stand by you
I'll stand by you, won't let nobody hurt you.
I'll stand by you
Take me in into your darkest hour and I'll never desert you
I'll stand by you.

2 comments:

CYNOSURE said...

hehe....whether its for wasting ur time or utilizing it....it must be done in a planned manner. but none of us do so(exceptions are always there).....

As for Jagjit Singh...he's the best...i agree.....and songs have always been the best soothing timepass and will always be......no replacement expected....;)

sri said...

busy is good :) and as far as the songs with good lyrics are concerned I am no different than you

Post a Comment