Let your heart guide you......It whispers so listen closely

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Dumb & Dumber

Day by day I am realising how dumb I am and how I am becoming more and more. It wouldn't have been that bad if the situation was just for non statistical things. But I am feeling more of ignorant even in statistics. Although saying that being dumb in other aspects will be fine with me is also not justified like a geek (because I am not that) but atleast then I would be serving some purpose, but now I feel as if I cannot to do anything, actually I am not doing anything. I have started doubting my capacity of doing research. When I started I was confident enough.

Don't know how the situation has changed within a period of less than 6 months. Or may be its just a stroke of restlessness penetrating my mind, attributed to my pessimism. I wish its the later one.

Being unable to get the solution of simple things... and then while reading some complex things entering the chakravyuh..going within and within the nest of papers, without knowing where to stop..

And some friends, who are forcing me not to believe them. I don't want to do that. But then, there has to be an explanation for somethings.

Everything is making me feel a stupid. A fool.

2 comments:

CYNOSURE said...

hey.....don't feel disheartnd.....you have to overcome some of such challenges.....dats how the one succeeds.....just treat every day as a new begining and start it with a refreshing mood and continu with ur work......rest everything will be f9......just chill.....:)

deep said...

i hope :)

Post a Comment