Let your heart guide you......It whispers so listen closely

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Pastimes

Among all the 21 courses (including optional as well as compulsory) I did as a part of M.Sc., I liked almost all of them, and there has never been any kind of dislike except for 3 of them. Every beautiful thing has a spot in it, if moon can’t escape then how could this curriculum do. And the spots are so unbearable, at least for me that it becomes necessary to find some pastime.


2nd semester had some non-single-valued kind subject. I always managed to get a seat in last row, and did all sorts of things which kept me occupied and did not let me pay attention. It could be novels, mobile games, sudoku, kakuro, loop the loop, playing bollywood with the fellow on right or left, etc.


In the 3rd semester it was designer subject. I could not succeed in doing something very interesting in his classes except for listening radio(using headsets) and music on MP3. But he was attentive enough to notice, who is doing what. I will be always thankful to him for giving me E and saving from F.


This semester, it has just started but flying away, with the 3rd one in this sample. It’s the most intolerable thing I have attended. Lectures are full of confusions, with all the mess at board and its hard to find what being going on. I should stop criticizing her anymore. I have got no rights to do so, as she tries gives her best, but there’s some gap that we are unable to catch her.

So, being helpless, I again got resort to some pastime. This time it was something different from previous ones. I started sketching the cartoons. As I am bad at giving a form to imagination, so they are off course not original ones. But now making them it has become quite a strong desire. I always wait for the sampling lectures. Let me share a few.

8 comments:

CYNOSURE said...

ultimate sketches hain yaar..........shi hai sone se to achcha hai sketches banao..........[;)]

Rakhi... said...

Seriously..ultimate sketches..good ..havin fun out there..:)Rakhi

Konika said...

Ahh!!! your are too good..keep going on withe fun :)

Pritesh Jain said...

Nice :D
I am getting some inspiration for doing something creating in the class. :D

Meera said...

Bahut ultimate likhti hai.& setches bhi achhe hai

Unknown said...

congrats lady..........u started inspirin ppl.....even i m inspired to make sketches........bt i no dat i m damn horrible at dat stuff.....well go on.

deep said...

so much of encouragement...
i think i'll continue wid this...for rest of sampling lectures

@nks said...

not only lectures even office meetings are good place to sharpen your talent ...

i started with this http://theanksden.wordpress.com/2008/10/21/long-boring-and-uninteresting-meeting/

and now draw faces of my colleagues ... http://theanksden.wordpress.com/2008/10/21/long-boring-and-uninteresting-meeting/

of-course not as good as your sketches ... loved them :)

Post a Comment