Let your heart guide you......It whispers so listen closely

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday

"Can you tell me why people go to such lengths to hide their selves? Or why I always behave very differently when I'm in the company of others? Why do people have so little trust in one another? I know there must be a reason, but sometimes I think it's horrible that you can't ever confide in anyone, not even those closest to you."
-The Diary of a Young Girl

Its a bit hard to imagine how a girl who is just 13 years old thinks so much about human nature. May be these are circumstances, which are responsible for our emotional growth, and it is not directly related to physical growth.

Apart from reading Sunday was cool. It started with 3-4 hours of work, which i did to compile the details for discussion with Sir. Later was bit upset about not being able to go to Nanak Darbar.
But with F.R.I.E.N.D.S. and then a good sleep followed by evening walk in cool breeze, made my weekend to end nicely..

0 comments:

Post a Comment