Let your heart guide you......It whispers so listen closely

Thursday, January 29, 2009

A beginning

It has been quite long since i have created this blog, but something always kept from posting. I think its two years from now when I first got to know "What a blog is?"..it was so irresistible that in a single night I went through all the posts of that blog(I guess which were something around 50) . Another friend who is good at words got inspired...even saying jealous could not be wrong... to write one of her. Since then I have gone through few other blogs which I really like and appreciate. One of them is my brother's where again I was the one who encouraged him to do so. I have always longed to own one for the mighty self but never knew why I could not.

Today my wish comes true. I don't know what is so special about this hour that even though I have a pile of assignments, I am actually writing something. It’s a final attempt of putting soul in words, after a few futile ones. For the first time there is sense of freedom. I think this is a very convenient way to feel light when you want to exclaim everything. As being a social creature it isn’t very much civilized behavior to yell out things, whether being sad or happy. All the best to me..;).

1 comments:

Konika said...

All the time when we get startling thoughts, we ourself stop doing that idea with self built thousands of quries. This may be the fact many of my writen posts are only a draft not a post. But once we are kicked onto the way we have chosen for us, for sure we do everything to be there. Now all that you have started, I remember that nite saying "tu bhi likh na" and u said " likhungi yaar, abhi nahi..magar kabhi zaroor". From that day was waiting for this blog!!!!
All the best. Keep on postin!
Konika.

Post a Comment